Sunday, April 19, 2009

My way out

Every time I am short of words and have not much to say, I am gonna let the others do the talking and use their song lyrics fill out the space, so here's one for the start; an off-the-top-of-my-head translation of an old love song dedicated to someone special out there

Note. This is something I did at work at the peak of boredom, I know it''s kind of cheezy but I give it a shot anyway

I will put the mountains on my shoulders
I will dress up for every war
I will take away waves from the sea
I will melt all the rocks
I will bring moon into the house
I will capture the wind
I will count all the sands of the eartch...grain by grain

If only
If only your eyes ask me to
These are [just] nothig to do

I will carry the world [on my shoulders]
I will die 100 times a day
I will remove the starts [from the heaven] and hold it in front of your eyes
Your eyes are the pride of the world
Your eyes are the dearest things
If you want, I will not even let anyone set eyes on you

If only
If only your eyes ask me to
These are [just] nothig to do

No comments: