Friday, September 12, 2008

The first post

ehum....hello?
Can you hear me?

Yeah....after a long period of resistance against the "new" trend of blogging, the siege of Leningrad was broken (in contrast to what history has suggested!) and I finally decided to jump into this pool...like billions of bloggers who are out there writing about I don't know what!Why I did it and why I was hesitant to resist this trend will hopefully be discussed in the future. In other words, let me save a few words for later as well!

At the moment, I feel like standing on the stage of a dark and large theater hall and I am not sure if there's anybody out there who can hear me or is listening to me...it might easily be that there are billions and billions of people are standing at the same stage trying to make their voice be heard by an audience who expands to infinity. In any case, it feels cold and lonely for the time being but hey, I am at least standing on the stage...

1 comment:

Amir H. Fassihi said...

Well .. hello .. nice to see you on the stage... outside your dark den at last ;)...