Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rien à dire...

Yes I am breaking my silence again and coming back...so many things on my mind and at the same time, so little to say! Wanna take a peak inside? Here it is:

Pain, fear and inability...that's all my basketball is about now, the only heart warming thing is the rebound...something that I have missed for a while that I have totally forgotten about...nostalgic memories of the past, memories that are lying under a thick layer of dust, memories that I seldom refer to e.g. the feeling before and after each game...you know which games! Will it come back tomorrow? and if yes, will it help me or degrade me? I don't know... A late afternoon practice at a worn and dusty gym at IUST in the east of THR with guys...my guys, my buddies...man we were having the time of our lives....top that with milkshake and sandwiches on the way home...so long ago, so great, so unreachable! ...A dear friend and one-time brother who is so distant now, I wonder what...hell I don't know, I don't care, he's definitely in his "Ether" floating around, he gets by...seems like our bond who felt like a gigantic steel bridge just fell apart, did it? I don't know...Was it because there was no base to that? Noooo, well, you see...ehh...I don't know...

Like I said before, so many things to say and nothing to say at all, I'd better close the lid now as the head may explode due to overflow of I-don't-know-what!

No comments: