Friday, October 29, 2010

3 months and a week

By 2100 tonight, it will be exactly 3 months and 1 week since my daughter was born. To be perfectly honest, I still find myself in a state of disbelief from time to time. Where did she come from? Who is she? How did she conquer me? Oh man, I love her so much and I have been enjoying every single second of being with her, I already miss her early days so bad, hell I already miss her yesterday so bad! She has been nothing short of THE BEST in every aspect. Sad and at the same time most joyful thing is that she is growing so fast right in from of my eyes, she has changed a lot from early days, the days that I wasn't myself and did everything by instinct without thinking or pausing for a second. That was one amazing experience and like I have said before, beyond words and inexplicable. I just want to sit and look at her endlessly, I wish I could freeze the time and enjoy her current age even more but that's impossible! she has been the sole bright light of the past low times. My wife and I can not be happier and we are very grateful for having such a wonderful gift with us. At this point, I am going from "most beautiful girl in the world" which per se is still valid to "The most beautiful thing in the world" which I strongly believe is an understatement.

No comments: