Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Motorstorm

My brother was bugging me for quite some time to try this game, actually he was refering to Motorstorm II and I responded exactly like myself: reluctant to try anything new. ATT who was kind enough to lend me his game i.e. Motorstorm (and not II!) and I tried it and came back again exactly the way I am: I got hooked up pretty good. I guess the high speeding and high jumping and the dirt and dust as well as the close competition and racing on the edges and above all, a Grand Canyon landscape together with acceptable dose of rock music in the background, just cut it for me. It's pity that they haven't put more tracks like "Breed"; I would have been happy to see some from Linkin Park and bands in the similar genres. I think one of the success factors lies behind the fact that it has been developed by Sony and, man those Sony people know what's gaming about: the existence of PS3 itself is an obvious proof of that.
Now, while I am still not done with this one, I am really looking forward to get my hands on the II and many thanks to my master for this.

No comments: