Monday, October 29, 2012

Oh...so mightily!

First snow has landed today and I can't be happier about it. So happy that I don't know what got into me and I took my bike to work today, I can't remember when was the last time (if there has ever been a time at all!) that I rode my bike in the snow. Of course most of the trip to and from work will be done by train but still...

So glad that I just bought my cross country gear and I am almost good to go, looking very much forward to substatial workouts in the tracks and hopefully some consequent weight loss. That depends wholly if my prayer below is accepted by whoever is in charge of these issues:

"May the clouds puke mightily!"

By the way, this is how the city looks like today at 10:41 AM.

On a somewhat irrelavant and or perhaps quite relavant note, I said no to another trip to Courchevel with the guys althought it was quite 'painful' for me to say no them and also the Courchevel II post is still in draft (the latter is very unlikely to be materialized as it stands now). I did so in the hope of settling for new place which could be organized via other friends but that seems a bit far fetched now so...we'll see what happens, fingers crossed! 

1 comment:

Xerxes said...

Und merke bald ich bin schon lange kalt
So kalt, mir ist kalt . . .