Monday, November 17, 2008

Coming to America

Yeah I finally made it to the "land of the free and home of the brave"...again!

I took just a bit of hassle going through "that" (definitely not as much as last time though)... and you know what I mean by "that"!

The door-to-door travel took me about 22 hours, felt like a trip to Japan but anyway, I'm being guested with family and feel very comfortable. I think the jet lag is also over as I woke up in 0300 (1000 my time) last night and went to sleep again till 0730 (1330 my time).

I don't think I will have time to see anything from DC area today but I am well rested and ready to go to Florida tonight. I have never been there and all I have in mind is what Michael Moore said about FL in his book "Stupid White Men"...I'll see if I can find his exact statement and put here as reference.

On verai...

2 comments:

Amir H. Fassihi said...

Any Aleemical plans? Whats going on in FL?

adoosh said...

Not a chance! I still need my peace and would like to enjoy my time and stay sponge rather than "tashaja-allaho-le-man-hamdedah" with that boz-brain!
Instead,(on a totally irrelevant note!) I bought some army pants today!
FL is sunny and very clean, the weather is cool, haven't seen much of it yet, just hanging around Tampa for the time being...