Sunday, November 9, 2008

O.

1.

He is here!

Yes, he finally came atop his hard-fought battle and broke all those barriers.

Oh, yes sir!

No one believed that he would do that. The man entered a new chapter of history, the man referred to "The One" by some and "That One" by others!

Before his winning night, he was waiving the giant flag of change spreading hope around by repeating his trademark of "Yes we can" and on that night, he touched many people's hearts by accomplishing what was unprecedented.

Now that the climax is over after a couple of days, although many still want to stay in that sweet state of victory, we all stand and wait, asking: "Now what?"

2.

Four years ago, I was lucky enough to meet a great man who was the guru on that scientific field that I was working. We chatted mostly on politics and I will never forget how he looked like the night before the election. My weak words trying to assure him that if he believes his side is right so he should be certain of victory did not help much in enhancing his state. The day after, while trying to get over the harsh defeat he said to me: "We shall win one day...we shall take over" and I was dead angry due to loss so his stark words did not improved my state neither (so much of mutual influence!). Little did I knew that he was actually spreading "hope for a change" back then and I was too blinded by the loss. Indeed a wise man he was!

Well, these days are your days my friend, enjoy your victory to the full. Although I know you can never sit back or settle down for a while. I am sure that you are already anxious about future.

"We are alive as we never settle down (calm down)
We are like waves of the sea, we will vanish from life should we rest for a while..."

3.

For us outsiders, it may not mean that much. However, it is surely good to see someone sympa, young, good looking, basketball player (not to mention "sun tanned" as someone has recently suggested!) take the charge for a while.

At least his name sounds very comforting for us as it means "He is with us = O ba ma (ast)" in Persian!

No comments: