Friday, August 7, 2009

What a relief!

Reflections on my poll

These

I can not possibly say how happy I am with the result of my poll, which has been closed for some time now. The turn out, as expected, was very little (6 to be exact!) but to my surprise, everyone who voted was for it. That was a great relief for me because it saved me awful lot of troubles to create a podcast or something which required a minimum space on the internet for uploading the songs and etc. You see, my idea initially was to just broadcast music according to my taste and little by little, depending on the demand, I would have had some discussions and debates on different topics. Using podcast would have allowed the fans to download these directly to their iPod and so on. Now, being a lazy person that I am by nature, I skip this idea for the time being. Plus, there MIGHT have been some legal complications that I would really like to avoid. So to put it nutshell, no music, no show.

Antithese

But I will try to put some playlists in this blog every now and then. If you have the songs (legally or otherwise), then you can easily create that playlist using iTuenes or something and enjoy it during your workout, long drive to work, lunch break and etc. 100% me and no strings attached. I will put these playlists under a separate label so it can be easily reached and I avoid repeating myself.

Synthese

At the end, I have to admit that I have not given up totally the idea of the radio show and I will explore it further...some time...in the future. I feel obliged to thank those 6 persons who took part and not letting me go cold turkey all the way. I will also put other polls up to inspire myself and open up further debates in this tiny humble room.

No comments: