Sunday, October 25, 2009

Re: What a relief and the 1st playlist

For about 7 months ago, I put up a poll in here asking my tiny audience if they would tune in if I started my radio show, a kind of show that I get to play my flavor of music and maybe just a little bit of talk, discussion etc. Everyone who responded, even though they were very few, said yes which was encouraging and discouraging at the same time. Then I ran into some technicality and laziness so I gave that up and reasoned that away in a post on 7th of Aug. I have got to be honest and admit that I didn't really let go of the idea specially when I received some good tips from a cool guy called JS who was doing more or less the same thing. So I thought I put up playlists here to have done the least and work on the technicalities in the parallel front and see how things go...as I had promised before! The idea is to have one playlist per week (fingers crossed!), so here's the first one...oh before I even start, some important rules:

1. Avoid repitition as much as possible...but don't sweat it!
2. Playlists consist of 10 songs, 1st and last are of the same band.
3. Playlists have a theme, musically and otherwise.
4. More rules may be added along the way.

If you have some tips for improvement, do let me know. So here we go:

Playlist I: Hors-d’œuvre

1. "Vicarious" Tool
2. "Creeping Death" Metallica
3. "Wasted Years" Iron Maiden
4. "Rust in Peace...Polaris" Megadeth
5. "Dead Skin Mask" Slayer
6. "Keine Lust" Rammstein
7. "The Beautiful People" Marilyn Manson
8. "F---ing Hostile" Pantera
9. "Roots Bloody Roots" Sepultura
10. " Forty Six & 2" Tool

Let me know if you want have this playlist and I will provide you with a link where you can download it.

No comments: