Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beautiful yesterday

Flashback

When I was a kid, every time I got a new toy e.g. a new Lego or something, one of the best moments related to that after the moment that I actually got that thing, was the day after when I woke up and remembered that I have this new thing which I can have fun with. It gave me a sweet kick and motivation to look forward to that day. I remember that there were the days that I woke up and stayed in bed for some time, trying to find a motivation, or 'reason' as I used to put it, for that day. Those wonderful childhood days are gone now and I haven't felt like that in ages until,

when I woke up today, at the exact moment as those childhood years, I had a feeling of joy that reminded me of my childhood memories. All of a sudden, something really beautiful, heartwarming and joyful which actually belonged to me came into my attention that made me jump out of bed in happiness. It was the fact that I was told the day before, in a matter of a few months, I will be father to a tiny little girl. I saw her heart beating so fast and I could barely hold myself, my god it was unbelievable! I am so happy...and speechless now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man this is great, I am so happy for you guys ... wish you guys the best

adoosh said...

Thanks a lot buddy, sorry for noticing your note so late.