Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Small pleasures

I just saw the following list called "101 small pleasures to enjoy everyday", something which I found quite cheesy but nevertheless, on the front page of a famous! website. While I don't agree with all the items in the list, I found some of them to be worth of a tiny moment of pondering, hence I decided to take a note of some of them. Here are MY everyday pleasures which doesn't necessarily reflect that I experience them on daily basis:

1. An early morning swim
2. A perfect cup of coffee
3. Ice cream
4. The way babies smell
5. Waking up in good mood...for no real reason
6. A midnight glass of cold water
7. Laughing your ass off
8. A good exercise
9. Clear blue sky
10. Hookah after a great (preferably heavy!) meal
11. A finger scoop of peanut butter/Nutella straight from the jar
12. An upbeat energizing song
13. A novel you get lost in
14. Finding an amazing book...on sale
15. Pomegranates
16. Singing in the car
17. Watching sunshine high in the mountains
18. The cold side of the pillow
19. A baguette - crisp on the outside, airy on the inside
20. 'Those eyes'

No comments: