Monday, April 11, 2011

Where have all the cowboys gone?

Letters to Clarice...last updated 1 month ago
banoon.blogspot.com...last updated 1 month ago
Thoughts ++...last updated 1 month ago
Xerxes...last updated 2 month ago
confessions and cerebral mal-function...last updated 2 month ago
jookhe.blogspot.com...last updated 2 month ago
What am I doing here...last updated 2 month ago
.
.
.
Where is everyone?
What should I read now?

Well I guess I should just carry the flag meself: 2 weeks of parental leave should give me enough time to make up for the past and the other cowboys, so

Andiamo avanti!

2 comments:

Xerxes said...

The problem with me is that when something flickers my mind i have no computer, like when I'm driving, and when I have computer nothing flickers my mind!

adoosh said...

http://adoosh.blogspot.com/2010/08/paradox.html