Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Missed his blog

There was (and still is) a mullah who used to be some kind of deputy vice-president...not very long ago. He was quite liberal and an open-minded reformist. He was possibly the first of his peers who entered the world of blogging and modern(!) IT era. He put up a site(or blog?) and started writing, blogging, whatever. I think I had seen that site, it was not too bad and quite interesting especially for those who knew him and his surroundings and the related events. In the aftermath of the recent unrest, he got arrested by the same regime which he was a representing and defending while ago (ironically!) and was sent to prison and was later put on trial and etc. I read somewhere, that he was granted very limited access to internet and managed to post something on his blog or maybe started to write memoirs or so, I don't remember exactly. Anyway, (here's the punch line) he said that in the midst of his interrogation, he suddenly thought of his site/blog and he missed it big time which I found that very cute!

I'd like to reach a point (not by being imprisoned or anything obviously) that I feel that I miss my blog so much. Right now, I don't miss it particularly much. I mean I like it very much but I don't miss it. There is something about this feeling that makes things very dearer. I guess human beings start to realize the real value of things as soon as they lose them, suck!

No comments: