Thursday, November 26, 2009

My first ever game console

Preface: My brother used joke about my father and say if he finds a side mirror in the street, he will go and buy a car to attach to it! I feel like I am more or less the same...in certain aspects though!

I bought my first ever gaming console some days ago, a PS3 of course, basically to check out the newly released game of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2". Maybe I should admit firstly that I have been a COD junkie since a few years back. Anyway, if it wasn't for this game, I may have not bought that neither...maybe! When the package arrived, much earlier than what I expected, I didn't open it for days because I had given my TV for repair, a ----ing noise that has been bothering me for ages! I had everything in place last week, so I set everything up and...man, wild stuff! This thing is mind blowing...just what I needed indeed, and it may easily be that my not-so-preplanned-absences from here and there, is blamed on it...foget 'bout it!*

*I am very much hooked up with this phrase these days for no particular reason. As it is explained by Johnny Depp, who plays Donnie Brasco in the movie "Donnie Brasco": "Forget about it" is like, if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it." But then, if you disagree, like "A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it!" you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like minga those peppers, "forget about it." But it's also like saying "Go to hell!" too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker!" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" And then, sometimes it just means forget about it!